Metal, Leather & Little Black Dress

   Hey all, hope your weekends were well spent. So, I've been finding myself wearing those little black numbers lately (you know, the "little black dress") I'm back on the dating scene and although I'm not looking for anything serious, I've still been looking to have a little fun ( there's no hurt in that right?) As of lately, I've been waddling through my wardrobe to come up trying to come up with date- night outfits. The little black dress is the easiest number to go for. Its super fuss free! An easy pair with some matching accessories and you can have and elegant and sexy attire for the evening. I decided to pair this number with black leather pumps to coordinate with the leather on the sleeve of the dress. My style is very minimalistic and I wanted to keep this look that way. enjoy xo



DSC_0383 thumb 4 3 2 8 10


Shoes: Le Chateau / Dress: Simons / Necklace & Clutch: Zara
Back To Top