Autonomy of Grey

bbxxx


Grey is one of those shades that says a lot while doing very little. It embodies simplicity yet chic, subtle but bold, cool and masculine yet feminine and modest all at the same time. I love the idea of an outfit with head-to-toe matching color, and that's exactly where I went with this outfit. To add a bit of dimension I played off the different textures of the cotton top and silk trousers.
I'm in love with the portrait neckline of this shirt, which kept an upward focus on my attire. The silk trousers definitely gave the outfit the bit of sparkle it needed to go chic. To accessorise, I went with these silver studded heels and gold long-drops earrings for added contrast.


CI1M_h6Rxa7mXmns1EJXMjUue7_XoUWX5MYKW_2u4tA=w677-h534-no mmmmm ZuzspAPrZEUOfKE7kaAB-Mrr-YZ3AQi8tQ1RtGCRVhs=s534-no

Outfit Details

Top: Zara
Trousers: Thrifted
Heels: JustFab
Lipstick: MAC in Sin
Back To Top