Faux fur and Shearling



Keeping a bright face on is going to be super difficult for me this winter. Montreal's winter is in full spring and according to forecasters, we're going to have one of the most brutal winters, since ages. Until then, I'm planning numerous ski trips (well trips to ski resorts) in order to embrace the weather. On the flip side, the sight of freshly fallen snow is always amazing and puts me in a happy place.












Recently I've been so into knee-high socks as of lately. Thank goodness they're also very practical. I've decided to do a layered look, with the attention on this printed  mini skirt. Even when layering my outfits, I always try to keep focus around a specific item.  I went with black knee high socks and tights to keep my legs looking slender and elongated. Topped with a fur clutch and faux leather and shearling vest, this outfit is comfy, warm and chic- enjoy xo

OUTFIT 

Shearling Vest: Lauren Ralph Lauren
Top: H&M
Skirt: H&M
Tights: TopShop
Knee Socks: American Eagle Outfitters
Booties: Aldo
Lipstick: Sin by MAC
Back To Top