Weekend Vibes




   I don't know how you've been spending your long weekend, but I've been lounging out all weekend long in Shondaland, catching up on 'How To Get Away With Murder'. Aside from that, I went out for a few strolls to enjoy the spring weather
Mother Nature has once again thrown our way. Also, to catch up with friends over food and drinks. On casual days where I especially want to take it easy, my go to footwear as of recent has been a sneaker.



     I haven't been a sneaker head or into sneakers since my high school days. Back then I had just about every New Balance sneaker for each outfit I owned. I picked up a pair of all black Huaraches a few days ago, mainly to wear while I'm running around the city doing errands. I've been wanting a pair of all black sneakers for a while now and have been eyeing these Huaraches and the all black Air Max 90- but settled on the Huaraches. They look great and are super comfortable.





Outfit Details 
💃
Leather Jacket: Mango
Tee: Champs
Flannel Vest: Gifted
Jeans: TopShop
Sneakers: Nike Huarache
Hat: H&M


enjoy D.D xo
Back To Top