For Work And Pleasure



  By Thursdays I'm usually over the work week and praying for the weekend to come quick. I mean... who can blame me. But not all Thursdays are so bad,
because twice per month on a Thursday my coworkers and I got out after work to grab drinks and chitchat during happy hour. I found these cool pair of work pants that literally screamed "work and pleasure"-literally! They are half cotton, half leather which is conservative enough for the office during the day and  edgy enough for play after. Disclaimer* I work in marketing, and have no strict restrictions on my work attire besides it having to be office friendly.


 I paired the pants with boots that mimicked it designed and I resulted in a very edgy outfit. Since the bottom half of my outfit was so bold, I still wanted to keep my outfit somewhat conservative so I went for a plain long white button down and a solid grey trench.







Outfit Details 
💃
Jacket: SheIn.com
Top: Forever 21
Pants: Dynamite
Boots: Bamboo
Scarf: Mango



enjoy D.D xo

Back To Top