En Noir




 While everyone is out and about enjoying the nice spring weather, I've been "mossing" indoors recovering from the common cold. Due to my lack of enthusiasm, I haven't yet gotten into that lively spring spirit. I'm still channeling my winter vibes and truth be told, I'm feeling like a fashion rebel.

 Although there are no rules in fashion, this is that time of year where everyone is plunging through their wardrobes to find anything with a pop color. But I have a hard time denying myself of a classic all black outfit no matter the season. I'm making  slow strides to feeling better and soon I'll probably buy into the hype of spring and pop colors like everyone else. 






Outfit Details 
💃
Pull String Top: SheIn.com
Long Top: H&M
Pants: TopShop 
Hat: H&M
Boots: JustFab.ca
Shades: Aldo Accessories
Satin Choker: DIY


enjoy D.D xo
Back To Top