Keeping It Cool/ DIY LACE UP HEELS

 

 Last post I told you how down and under the weather I was feeling- well, today is new day. Thanks to Tylenol I back to feeling like myself again. I wanted to create a look that was sexy, simple and chic. Since lace up sandals and heels are a major trend this spring,  I wanted to focus the look around these Zara lace up heels. Well, they didn't start off as lace up heels.
I got these heels last year as a birthday gift and I haven't given them much wear. Originally the heels came with a shorter string, just enough length to tie a knot once around the ankle. I switched out the short strings for longer ones in order to create this desired look. You'll be shocked by how simple it is to create your own strapped heels using old shoes from your closet.

 As for rest of the outfit, I went for cool tones with the grays and blues. The blue of the jacket picked up some of the subtle blue  tones in the heels. I also kept the accessories simple with few but bold pieces, each adding their on character to the outfit.

  I hope this look inspires you to get creative. Before going out and buying a trending pieces take a look in you closet to see what you can transform and get to working.









Outfit Details 
💃
Tunic Dress: UrbanOG.com
Jacket:SheIn
Hat: Thifted*
Heels: Zara
Necklace: Aldo Accessories
Bag: JustFab.ca


enjoy D.D xo
Back To Top