CAP IT!




   If you follow my instagram (dellisaduncan), you know I've been wearing braids for some time now. I decided to take them out to switch up my style once again, but because of the recent humidity I immediately regret that decision. By the end of the day my hair is a big fuzzy mess, even after using anti-fuzz sprays. Caps have been my go to and last resort especially when putting it in a bun is not an option..


    While shopping and running errands with a friend, we decided to go into Sirens to get a few basics. I came across this nude suede cap and couldn't pass it up. I knew it will be perfect especially for the fall season, and of course a nude cap is an option for just about any outfit. I also couldn't help but give it a test run during Friday's heat. I haven't seen many people rocking suede caps but I'm in a few weeks that going to change.  


    My go-to causal look for hot summer days has always been a cap, oversize tee and shorts. I like anything that allows meet to move freely and that is breathable. I also think that there's something especially sexy about girls in oversize clothes. enjoy xo

OUTFIT DETAILS

Cap: Sirens
T-shirt: H&M
Necklace: Forever21
Boots: Thrifted*
Back To Top