Fringe and Things

The weekend is here! You can find me in flats and jeans, running around town shopping and doing groceries. This look proves that there really shouldn't be a toss-up between comfort, practicality, and looking fab.  Chic and easy is how I do it on the weekend. I'll normally reach for jeans or trousers paired with a basic tee or tank. For even more simplicity, I stick to neutral colors.
In addition, I got new bangs that compliments my shirt (tehee). This new hair-do paired with my TopShop jeans, fringed top and Aldo oxfords seems to be fitting, as the season begins its transition into fall . This all black look is so me. Enjoy xo


  PIX1
Fringed Top | Suzy Shier
Shades| Aldo
PIX22
PIX17 PIX4 PIX12 PIX28 (1) PIX21

Bag | Guess

PIX20
Oxford Shoes| Aldo

PIX6 PIX8
Jeans| TopShop
Back To Top