Gamine

 Gamine: "an attractive and usually thin and small woman or girl who often shows a playful desire to cause trouble"


  What does a girl wear to a brunch with her girlfriends on a beautiful summer day? A cute lil' dress of course! I recently purchased this number from Boutique Olivier for $20 (someone say steal!) I thought I'd make the perfect day time outfit for a summer's lunch with friends. The color is super complimentary on my skin tone, also. I'm in love with the little cut out on he the front of the dress which gives this simple outfit an effortless crop top and skirt feel. I paired it with these cute  toe-outs with a one inch heel. They dress the outfit up a bit, giving it an uptown chic look. The green earrings give the look an extra pop of color. Chic? or nah..





DSC_0362 DSC_0390 DSC_0329 DSC_0420
CYMERA_20140805_050206 DSC_0375 DSC_0418 DSC_0381


Dress: Boutique Olivier | Shoes: Zara | Earrings: Sears
Back To Top