Another Day, Another Slay!




   Seems like spring is finally back to redeem itself here in Montreal following a cold, winter like week. The rapid change of weather has been rather annoying. It's been warm and sunny in the same week it snowed. Thankfully the forecast ahead seem to be consistently warmer compared to the past week. With warmer weather comes the work-out craze, and I too have joined in on the frantic. Hell yeah! I wanna look great this summer.
But more importantly it's about getting me looking and feeling my possible best. I've never been one to work out or diet. I've never had a gym membership or felt the need to have one thanks to my skinny genes. I've always been a naturally petite gal, however over the past year or two that seems to no longer be the case. Everyone warmed me that this time would could but I did not believe them. With age, my metabolism has begun to slow down, which increased my ability to gain weight. At first, this was great, I saw curves forming in places they haven't been. Now, things are simply getting out of control. I've started my diet and workout routine this past week and already I feel great. I've been sleeping more daily, drinking and eating more and all around keeping active. So far, I feel more energized and alert. While my overall goals would take some more time and effort, I already like where this is going. 

TOPSHOP  black mini dress



SHEINSIDE.COM long grey trench coat

FOREVER 21 Heels (old) / GIFTED pink reflective sunnies

EBAY.COM bohemian coin necklace
Back To Top