SEXY IN A CROP TOP





   A while ago on my hunt for prints, I came across the Instagram page of AK Couture. Scrolling through numerous pictures, I liked and commented on a triangle tribal print crop top which stood out to me because of its unique golden zipper detailing, on the back. The golden zippered added an extra touch of class to the already sophisticated crop top. In a whim to purchase this top, I hustled over to the AK Couture's website but only sadly realized the top was sold out. A few days later, my cousin in NY messaged me that she was sending me a surprise package, and a few days following that, I opened up a FEDEX package to see this baby!
   Happy is understatement to describe my emotion. I immediately tried it on and loved how the top fitted flatteringly in my petite upper body.  I can't wait to try this top with trousers or a skirt for a très
sophisticated look.
Be sure to  check out AK Couture Boutique and Beauty Bar's website for other unique pieces.

These high waist jeans were a steal from H&M, comparable to TOPSHOP Joni jeans for less.



























Boyfriend borrowed Diesel fellow bag / H&M fedora/ Justfab.ca heels (old)

Back To Top