Dusty Greens



    Who am I? First, I’m trying colors, and now print? I don’t even know myself anymore, lol.  I said recently that this season I wanted to vamp up my style and try new things; play around with patterns, prints and colors, and that’s exactly what I've been doing. Although these are mute colors, anything that's not black and white is a major change for me. I've also changed up my hairstyle to these beautiful jumbo twists - so with new hair come new gear! Well, not exactly new gear
because this jumpsuit has been a favorite of mine for some time now, although I've never featured it on the blog. One thing that caught my attention was the dusty olive color and geometric patterns gave me instant Caribbean vibes. From the hair all the way down to the natural bamboo sandals this look is very organic.


    I want to draw your attention to just how breezy this jumpsuit is, making perfect for summer weather.  Being that it’s still spring and the weather gets cooler during the evenings, I decided to pair the jumpsuit with a dusty grey duster jacket. The jacket’s color definitely plays off the grey in the jumpsuit and gives the outfit some contrast. One of the simplest ways to transform an outfit is to add elements of complimentary colors.




   We have to talk about these bamboo vintage Gianna Meliani sandals. I mean hello! How cute are they?! They were a gifted to me and each year since I've been pulling them out of the closet as soon as the weather gets warm. They have a few “wear and tear” on the heels but I think its gives the sandals a shabby chic character. They are made from real bamboo and leather and are an absolute statement piece. Whenever I wear these heels I get tons of head turns and compliments. I definitely think every girl should have a statement piece like this in their closet. 



Outfit Details 

Jumpsuit: Suzy Shier
Duster Jacket: H&M
Sandals: Gianna Meliani

enjoy D.D xo
Back To Top