Karrueche Tran Inspired: Leather Skirt OOTD

 

  Ever since I saw this flawless picture of Karrueche Tran in Topshop's faux leather skirt on Instagram, I knew I had to recreate her look. I bought a faux leather skirt a while back from Buffalo David Bitton, which has been laying in my closet ever since. I thought this was the perfect opportunity to put my skirt to work and show what it can do. 


Courtesy of Getty Images


    While both leather skirts are not the same, they have similar detailing like the zipper on the front. The zipper transforms the skirt  and gives it an truly edgy look. Unlike my skirt, Karrueche's had added buckle detailing which I absolutely loved. I added a small leather belt to mine in order to mimic that specific detailing. 


Outfit Details 
💃
Karrueche's skirt: TopShop
My Skirt: Buffalo David Bitton (No longer in stock)
Top: Zara

Heels: Justfab.ca

enjoy D.D xo
Back To Top