OUTFIT INSPO: Nautical with a POP


    With the summer months approaching, I’m beginning to crave all things summer; the summer’s breeze, evening strolls, sand beneath my feet, and of course, summer fashion trends -one being nautical fashion. I've never really been into the classical nautical look, however, it’s one of those reoccurring styles that pop up this time of the year that you just can’t help but to try.
  I came across this blue and white top while shopping at Maison Simons and to me, it screams beach vibes! I though it would be perfect for summertime outings. The shade of royal blue is really what drew my attention and I just couldn't get out of the store without getting it. 


  I chose to to add pops of red with my lipstick and shoes to jazz up the classic nautical white and blue. The red adds some flare to the overall look and ties in with the red on the shoes. 

I love these heels from Forever 21because the tan and black help to tone down the electric red on the front, giving the heels the versatility to be paired with various outfits. To add, they are super comfy, which is always a bonus.

The jeans are from Zara. If you follow me on Snapchat (dellisad), you might recall how much I raved about the similarities between these Zara Jeans  and my coveted TopShop Joni Jeans. They have a similar fit and style for a fraction of the price. The cuffed ankles help to tie in the royal blue in the top, pull the look together.




For outerwear, I decided to go with a tan blazer which pulls in the the tan in the heels. This outfit is perfect for a summer's date night or a girl's night out. I hope this look inspires you to go bolder with your next OOTD. Don't be afraid to play with bold, pops of colours. Have fun with it.

Outfit Details 
💃
TOP: twik
Jeans: Zara
Heels: Forever21
Lipstick: MAC Rubywoo
Blazer: Banana Republic


enjoy D.D xo

Back To Top