Give You The Blues



  Hey loves, It's been a while since my last post and I hope you are all doing well. I've been pretty busy with a few other projects I'm working on; one of them is helping style a singer for an upcoming music video shoot. Besides that I've been trying to make the best of summer. So far It's been really good. Montreal is finally beginning to feel like summer again without the random days of fall. 



  Unbeknownst to a lot of people, summer is the perfect shopping season. Especially for those like me who are on a budget. It's the time of the year retailers drop their prices to gain profit from loss of sale. I won't go into a lesson on consumer behavior but during the summer consumers spend less in retail stores and more on entertainment. Most people  also shop for summer during the spring months and others are away on vacation during the summer. So it's bad news for retailers but good news for me because this means SALE SALE SALE! Needless to say I've been doing a lot of shopping lately. I picket up this faux denim jacket from Suzy Shier outlet for a $25 steal. Because it's cotton, It's an breezy wear even on a warm day.


  These heels! I'm in love with the way they look. I got them online from UrbanOG.com for a $15 steal. Well... that was before Canadian shipping was factored in but the overall cost was less than $40, which is still a steal in my books. I'll soon be writing a post on how I shop while saving and making money. Yes! you can make money while shopping, so keep posted for that. No pun intended :)


OUTFIT DETAILS


Jacket: Suzy Shier
Shoes: Urbanog.com
Purse: Gucci
Shades: Aldo
Necklace: Forever21
Lipstick: Mac in the shade Instigator 

Back To Top