Repeat Offender: Missguided JumpSuit



   There's a rule in fashion that you shouldn't wear the same thing twice. Whoever made that rule up couldn't have been on a student budget. I'm always buying pieces that I can dress up or wear casually. When you're on a budget the goal is always to get a bang for your buck. Last time I featured this Missguided jumpsuit it was two years ago on my birthday. Since then I've worn it one or two more times to the club. I thought it would be a good idea to showcase how I can wear the same look casually.


  
  I decided to ditch the heels and opt for a pair of gladiator sandals this time around. These sandals definitely gives the jumpsuit a casual look while complementing to the detailing of the cut-out at the chest. I got these sandals last year at Forever 21 for only $25. They are my go-to sandals for beating around the city and running errands during my days off. 




OUTFIT DETAILS
Jumpsuit- Missguided
Sandals: Forever 21
Bracelet: H&M
Shades: Aldo

Back To Top