All About The Green



    By now, you should know how much I love a strappy heel. I think it gives a sexy appeal to any outfit. Several posts ago I demonstrated how simple it was to up-cycle old heels in your shoe closet into strapped-up heels (see here). I went shopping at Winners and came across these cute pair of  suede strapped-up heels. I fell in love with the mossy green color and  immediately knew they would be perfect for pairing with a lots of  different outfits in my closet. 




This purse can extend into a tote, prefect for day time.

   For this look I wanted to created a simple summer date-night look playing with shades of greens inspired by my new heels. I love the way this look turned out. Every piece came together to create a pretty dope outfit. The pops of bright green from my nails and earrings brought drama and flare to the look, while the frilled bag, which Amber Rose sported a few years ago, kept the outfit fun and romantic. I have been going out a lot lately and need more of these quick and simple date night looks.

  One of my goals this summer is to try new things. I found myself caught in a redundant routine of doing the same things every week- like clockwork. This summer I want to try different restaurants, bars, cafes, museums and to travel to different places. Change is a necessity for growth. We get so secure in our comfort zones and routines that we forget that there's an entire life of experiences outside of our box.  
So I made a pact with my girlfriends that each week we will go out and do one or two new things. So recently I've been going to plenty of new restaurants around the city. Last week I went to Bevo Bar and Pizzeria  in the old port and had a great experience there; I highly recommend this spot. The food and ambiance was amazing. 

OutFit Details
Dress: Revamped by Sirens
Shoes: Cape Robin
Purse: Aldo Accessories 
Earrings: Gifted*



Back To Top