Long Weekend Vibes




    A long weekend for me means going out a lot and catching up with friends and family. Going out means looking good, which means having multiple outfit options to choose from. I'm all for outfits that look bomb without having to break the bank. So I'm really excited to show you guys this outfit I got from Dynamite Clothing.
    Fashions bloggers are always excited to show low budget outfits for $50 and under and normally is hard to find two piece outfit for that low. This outfit, both top and skirt, cost me only $20; the skirt was $15 and the top $5. Both items were marked down fro their original prices. 



   I like the front zipper detail on the skirt, I think that small detail adds some class to the skirt. It's actually gold although it shows up silver on the camera. It's also a practical touch because it makes the skirt even more flattering on, the zipper adds length to the torso and legs, and also adds some breathing room since the zipper can be opened at the bottom as well. For $15 you can't really go wrong.

Even the top for $5 isn't just a regular crop top. It has a gold loop buckle at the side with adds a unique flirty touch.


SHOES ARE FROM JUSTFAB.CA


  I hope this outfit gives you some inspiration on ho you can literally spend nothing and look like you did. 

ENJOY XO
Back To Top